Box Truck & Forklift Driver – 2nd Shift
June 7, 2022
Box Truck Driver – 2nd Shift
We are looking for a box truck driver, with a clean driving record, who can drive primarily within a few blocks. Occasionally, the driver may need to drive between Carrollton and Fort Worth. Must have a clean driving record. Position requires forklift certified for loading and unloading trucks. We are looking for a driver for our 2nd shift (2:00 pm – 10:30 PM M-F with the possibility of occasional overtime. We are a smoke free and drug free environment. Smoking is not allowed near any of our premises. We are a fully vaccinated facility.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Responsible for transporting large quantities of goods from one location to another, such duties will include loading and unloading delivery items, operating a box truck, and cleaning and maintaining equipment.
- Preventive maintenance per assigned truck, operating and moving machinery and equipment
- Ability to work independently and manage time well
- Unload materials and merchandise from incoming vehicles and stacking them to assigned places.
- Locating and moving stock of products to pallets or crates for storage or shipment.
- Identify and document damages and report shortages or quality deficiencies
Job Type: Regular/ Full-time
Pay Type: Hourly + Shift Differential
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- STD, LTD
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Box Truck Driving: 1 year (Required)
- forklift: 1 year (Required)
- English (Required)
- Driver’s License (Preferred)
- 2nd Shift
- Potential overtime for business needs
Work Location: One location
Pre-employment screening includes Background check, Drug Testing, must provide COVID-19 vaccination card.